Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of New Kent/Williamsburg/Northern Neck we are faster to any size disaster due to our 24 hour team of highly trained professionals. It does not matter if you have a fire in your home at two o'clock in the morning, a sprinkler flood in a high-rise building, or simply want a estimate for a commercial duct cleaning we will always have someone to answer your call. It's best to not wait until morning business hours if you have an emergency situation, because every passing moment could lead to more damage. Our SERVPRO will make sure that all of your questions and concerns are answered while we work on immediately mobilizing a crew towards your disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (804) 966-1400
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of New Kent / Williamsburg / Northern Neck arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.